A Glimpse of Majunga
The guesthouse offers a personalized stay in La Forêt Retrouvée's site Antanimalandy, Mahajanga. A holiday that respects the environment and adopts sustainable approaches in all its practices.
The host will be delighted to accompany you while you enjoy your staying. The chef will prepare delicious dishes using local and organic ingredients. You shall enjoy the peace and quiet of nature by taking a dip in the natural swimming pool, going hiking or sightseeing. Immerse yourself in the life of the local community by taking part in everyday activities.
You can enjoy a quiet spot, hiking, swimming in the natural pool and taking part in cooking workshops. Every late afternoon you can contemplate a spectacular sunset.
We can plan the activities as you may wish.
the guest house can welcome up to 12 people, the price vary along the number of guests.
- Accomodation with breakfast for two people
- Swimming in the natural pool
- Cooking workshops
- Sightseeing on the site of La Forêt Retrouvée
- Planting trees on the site
- Lunch and dinner
Activities that requires extra charges :
- Visit to the town of Majunga: Mahabibo market and Maison Eiffel
- Visit by private vehicle Besely, Majungasaurus site, Anjohibe Cave and sacred lake
- Pannelle Discovery: grand pavois and cirque rouge, Presqu'île de Majunga